A survey of European life insurance companies that collectively oversee €2.73 trillion in assets, commissioned by AlphaReal, the specialist manager of secure income real assets, reveals 92% plan to increase their allocation to investments with a positive environmental and social impact, while the remaining 8% say they will do so in the near future.
AlphaReal and Just Group invest in over 100 health and childcare facilities assisting approximately 1,800 people
AlphaReal, the specialist secure income manager, has deployed £350 million of long income real estate backed investments over nine months on behalf of Just Group with a significant social infrastructure focus.
European life insurers are optimistic that changes to regulation will make it easier to invest in secure income assets and private markets, new research finds.
AlphaReal, the specialist manager of secure income real assets, has announced that through its Social Long Income Fund (SLIF), it has created 250 new places at nurseries and special educational needs facilities across three facilities in the UK.
European pension funds expect to increase allocations to long-date index-linked income and real estate
AlphaReal, the specialist manager of secure income real assets, has commissioned a survey of European pension fund professionals who collectively oversee €324 billion in assets.
AlphaReal, the specialist real assets investment manager, cautions that as more UK pension funds can afford to buy-out liabilities with an insurer, they face the threat of what it calls a ‘liquidity kink’.
AlphaReal, the specialist manager of secure income real assets, has appointed Mark Futyan as a Senior Adviser.
New research from AlphaReal with UK Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) fund professionals reveals that over the next 12 months, 87% believe the funds they help to manage will increase their focus on generating a positive social impact from their investments.
We are delighted to share that AlphaReal won ‘Property Manager of the Year’ at the Pensions Age Awards on the 21 March 2023.
New research by AlphaReal covering UK Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) fund professionals reveals that 98% of LGPS fund professionals agree that investing in social infrastructure provides a positive social impact.